Extreme Championships are located at Extreme venues for Extreme athletes! These exciting events provide a 54' x 42' Spring Floor for Cheerleaders and a Cabriole floor for Dancers. Events are held in College Arenas and Convention Centers and offer Extreme Awards for every team and participant!
*All information below is tentative until September 1, 2014. Check back frequently for updates!
54'x42' Spring Floor System for all Cheer Divisions and Dance Categories (marley floor will be placed on top of spring floor when applicable)
|CHEER TEAMS||By Sept. 1st*||By 4 Weeks Prior||After 4 Weeks|
|School & Rec Divisions||$30 per person||$30 per person||$30 per person|
|All Star & Prep Divisions||$45 per person||$50 per person||$55 per person|
|Crossover Fee||$20/person per routine||$20/person per routine||$20/person per routine|
|DANCE TEAMS||By Sept. 1st*||By 4 Weeks Prior||After 4 Weeks|
|Per Routine Pricing||$230 per routine||$235 per routine||$240 per routine|
|SPECIALTY DIVISIONS||By Sept. 1st*||By 4 Weeks Prior||After 4 Weeks|
|Cheer Individuals||$40 per person||$40 per person||$40 per person|
|Cheer Duos||$50 per routine||$50 per routine||$50 per routine|
|Cheer Stunt Groups||$60 per routine||$60 per routine||$60 per routine|
|Dance Soloists||$40 per person||$40 per person||$40 per person|
|Dance Ensembles||$60 per routine||$60 per routine||$60 per routine|
|Exhibition Teams||$50 per routine||$50 per routine||$50 per routine|
|**Parent Teams||$50 per routine||$50 per routine||$50 per routine|
|Special Needs Team||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|**Members of the parent teams will still be required to pay the event admission fee|
|* To be eligible for the September pricing, the organization must pay a 50% deposit of the total amount due by September 1, 2014. The balance will be due by the event(s) registration deadline. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.|
|Date||Name||City||State||There are no events scheduled at this time. Please check back later.|
- Performance Discounts can be earned for the AmeriCheer & AmeriDance InterNational Championship by teams scoring 70% or above of the total possible points.
- Grand Champions send one coach FREE to the 2015 InterNational Championship*, and receive trophy, custom medal and banner.
- High Point Champions receives an award.
- All teams receive a placement award.
- All individuals, soloists, stunt groups and ensembles receive a placement award.
- All registered competitors and coaches receive a Championship gift.
- "Show Your Spirit" awarded at each event.
*Offer valid for Resident Packages of double, triple or quad occupancy ONLY. Food and travel not included. Additional rules and limitations may apply. Please call AmeriCheer/AmeriDance for details.