Youth/REC Spirit Camps
More Fun Than You Can Imagine!
Youth/REC Home Spirit Camps are the perfect choice for the needs of today’s youth and recreational cheer teams that want to get a jump start on their cheer season. Offered in one, two and three day formats, you’ll receive one-on-one instruction with a talented, knowledgeable and patient staff ready to provide you the perfect camp for you and your team(s)!
Just For Attending . . . All Participating Athletes Receive:
- Special Youth/REC Participation Ribbon
- Achievement Medal
- Daily and Weekly Team Awards
- Core Fundamental Motion and Jump Development
- Youth-Oriented Material
- Special Youth Dance
- Core Stunts and Pyramids
- Daily One-On-One Private Coaching
- Daily and Overall Camp Awards
- Fun Games and Team Building Exercises
- End-of-Camp Showcase Performance
Youth/REC Camp Pricing:
Note: 1 Instructor per 25 athletes.
|# of Days||Cost per Athlete|
*In select areas only. Call AmeriCheer for availability.
Standard Youth/REC Spirit Camp times are 9:00am - 2:00pm.
Minimum of 25 athletes. Call AmeriCheer for details. CAP Camp Rewards do not apply.
Because AmeriCheer cares, we’re always willing to work with you! Call us if you:
- Have less than 25 athletes
- Have more than 100 athletes
- Would like camp for more than 3 days
- Would like to alter camp times each day